Subject: Make your Brussels Reservations!

Folks,

I was advised yesterday on the steering committee call that if you are
planning on going to the Brussels meeting and have not already made your
reservations, you need to do so ASAP.  There are some other events being
held that week, and hotel rooms are scarce.  Per the memo from Alain
Dechamps, several hotels have reserved blocks of rooms for ebXML
participants.  However, most are only holding them through *next
week*.   There are still several rooms available in those blocks
however.  I made a reservation today at the Hotel Lambermont, which was
the least expensive and closest to the meeting facility.

Mike
--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/