Subject: RE: ebXML Question re: Comments by Organizations

Quite frankly I see no reason why an organization couldn't be viewed/treated
the same as an individual. In other words, both entities are "parties."
Since when do we have to count noses? If an organization
comments/participates that's great, but the same goes for individuals.

Why don't we agree that individual = organization and not get caught up in
trying to count individual people. This is consistent with the way X12
works. The "member" is either an individual (independent member) or an
organization. If an organization, then there are designated voting
representatives. Each carries equal weight in any "voting." Further, what's
so bad if more than one individual (person) from the same organization
wishes to comment. The more ideas and input into our work products the
better the end product will be, dont you think?

Rachel