Subject: ebXML Requirements Call 4/6; Calls scheduled 4/20 and 4/28

Our conference call was held as scheduled on April 6, with the following
participants:

Mike Rawlins
Mark Crawford
Tom Warner
Don Rudie
Galie Spadin
Norbert Mikula
Kit Lueder
Turochas Fuad

We approved version 0.7 of the Requirements Specification for submission
to the second round of full work group comment, subject to further minor
editorial changes.    We plan to release the document this Monday, April
10, with the comment period ending Monday, April 24.  That will give us
one week to make any further revisions, then issue a final version a
week before the Brussels meeting which starts May 8.  We have two
additional calls scheduled to reach this goal:

Thursday, April 20
Friday, April 28

Both calls will be 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM U.S. Pacific Daylight Time (Los
Angeles).   I'll send call-in details to the listserv a few days before
the calls.

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/requirements/