Subject: Proposed High Level ebXML Deliverables

Folks,

For a very high level description of ebXML deliverables,  I have
extracted and summarized the following from the latest draft of the
ebXML Architecture Spec.  I suggest we add this to the deliverables
section of the Requirements Spec which we plan to release for the second
comment period this Monday.

--------------------------------------

The major specifications that the ebXML initiative will deliver are:

1. Technical Architecture Specification - contains an overview of the
technical infrastructure that comprises ebXML and itemize the design
rules and guidelines.

2. Repository and Registry Specification - includes functional
specification and technical design, interfaces, services.

3. Transport, Routing and Packaging Specification - addresses transport
of ebXML messages,  the means of security employed and the physical
construction of the messaging used within the scope of the ebXML system.

4.  Business Process Modeling Specification - the business process
meta-model and the recommended methodology for using it.

5.  Core Components Specification - The set of ebXML core components, or
the prescribed methodology for deriving them.

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/requirements/