Subject: Re[2]: ebXML Requirements Specification Draft

Mike,

    William is correct in that I left off the acknowledgements section.  A minor
add on Monday once we agree on who the contributors were.

William,

    WRT Mime, just as the requirements document has had to go through two review
cycles, so will the TRP document.  There are many that are opposed to just using
MIME and my guess is they will be more vocal during that review cycle.

    Mark
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow
______
LMI Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7518
mcrawfor@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org
"Opportunity is what you make of it"

Subject:    Re: ebXML Requirements Specification Draft
Author: <rawlins@metronet.com>
Date:       5/2/00 9:28 PM

William,

Thanks for your comments.  Unfortunately, there is no comment
period/revision cycle on this version, since we have already had the two
periods.  We have an up or down vote on the document as is at the plenary.
If you feel your objections are major enough, then vote against the document
and we'll go through another revision.   However, in the spirit of consensus
and keeping things moving, I hope you can support the document as is.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/