Subject: Re: ebXML Requirements Specification Draft

I just noted that the web page incorrectly lists this document as being out
for comment with a comment period May 2 - May 8.  This is not correct and I
have requested the web page be changed.  It should instead say only that
this document will be voted on at the May 8 plenary.

Regards,

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/