ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: Core Components

Mike,

I don't share your perspective about Scott's message nor what you perceive
to be the tone of his message. Furthermore, I also don't agree that
discussion of this topic/issue is out of scope for this listserv. This IS
the ebXML Steering Committee listserv, is it not? I think that an airing of
perspectives, viewpoints, and/or concerns here is not only appropriate but
should be encouraged. This doesn't mean that I disagree that the discussion
should continue at the SJ StC meeting, but I think some good
pre-face-to-face information exchanges can and should take place in this
venue as well.

Rachel