ebxml-stc message

Subject: Requirements Team Presentation coming

Folks,

After making my point that I thought there ought to be a slot for
Requirements (which I still maintain), I did not establish with Rachel
until Monday that I would need to fill the time slot or find someone
else to do it.   I have been absolutely swamped and unable to throw
anything together or ask anyone else to on this short time frame.
However, I'm off for a short trip tomorrow and will put something
together on the plane.  Expect to see it on the listserv tomorrow
evening assuming I can connect from my hotel.

Sorry if this gives anybody heartburn, but there's very little I can do
about it at this point.

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/