ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: SJ Technical Orientation Agenda & Presentation Status

Rachel:

I am taking Klaus' suggestion about paring my presentation down even further.   It is hard because too little
information will result in more questions being asked than answers.   I think I can omit two slides but I will try it
out on someone to see if the ruse works.

I will meet the 5:00 PM deadline or I can simply skip over the slides during the presentation so either way,  it will
make the 20 minutes

BTW - I really like the slide header you guys came up with.  Lots of kudos, compliments etc.!!!!

Cheers!!!

Duane