ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: UDDI, ebXML, and ecoFramework

Sorry MK, but I don't know any more than you do.  I based my R&R comment on my
review of the one document that R&R submitted, and Scott's many comments that all
that R&R was building was a facility to register and store any kind of artifact, and
that they were not dealing with the details of the artifacts.

Now, Nick K has stated that R&R has a document "tabled" that deals with trading
partner discovery.  This is news to me, and is a departure from Scott's previous
comments.  Scott, what's the story on this?

Mike