ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: UDDI, ebXML, and ecoFramework

Thanks Nick.

I am working on the regrep telecon minutes now, and will post this weekend
sometime to both regrep and the StC lists.  We made good progress today, and
hope to have another (v0.5) specification draft next Friday.  Next regrep
telecon is Thursday 9/14., 9am CDT.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas Kassem [mailto:Nick.Kassem@eng.sun.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 3:43 PM
To: rawlins@metronet.com; mblantz@LTVSteel.com
Cc: ebxml-stc@lists.ebxml.org

At 03:08 PM 9/8/2000 -0500, Mike Rawlins wrote:
>Sorry MK, but I don't know any more than you do.  I based my R&R comment on
my
>review of the one document that R&R submitted, and Scott's many comments
>that all
>that R&R was building was a facility to register and store any kind of
>artifact, and
>that they were not dealing with the details of the artifacts.
>
>Now, Nick K has stated that R&R has a document "tabled" that deals with
>trading
>partner discovery.  This is news to me, and is a departure from Scott's
>previous
>comments.  Scott, what's the story on this?

Sorry let me clarify. The eCo framework is on the agenda for an R&R conf.
call today and the "tabled" document is the start of a spec on how one
could actually use the registry. This spec. is needed if we are to even
have a hope of doing regrep for the Tokyo-POC. What goes in the registry is
an entirely different issue. Hope this helps.

Nick