ebxml-stc message

Subject: hotel for Tokyo meeting

Yesterday, I finally caught up to the need to start making travel plans for
Tokyo. As a result, I am a week past the hotel deadline.

Can someone tell me if I can still expect to get the ebXML rate.  If not,
what can I expect?

Also, I need to decide if I am staying over until Saturday in order to get
a decent flight home.  Can someone tell me when I can count on the Friday
afternoon session ending and how long to allow to get to the airport?

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center