ebxml-stc message

Subject: ebXML webmaster

Team leads:

For the past few months a Sun Microsystems intern, Shahrzad Shariati, has
been acting as the webmaster for ebXML. OASIS now has the resources to take
over this responsibility, which we will start doing now. We'd like to thank
Shahrzad for her work on this important task.

Starting immediately you should send your webmaster requests to
webmaster@ebxml.org, where it will be handled by Jeff Lomas and Sharon
Burbine. As always, complaints can be sent to me :-)

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206