ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: I think we should use the gci proposal for the poc effort intokyo.... why?

Rik & Bob,

> I agree with this. It's a good way to strengthen the relationship and show
> the relevance of the work we are doing.

I fully agree that for political reasons alone, that we use PoC as a means to
cement our relationship.  However, we would certainly be undermining our
technical project teams if we did not clearly understand what aspects of ebXML
are demonstrated by the work of GCI.  I believe that that is the work of the
PoC team.  If I were asked if the GCI work constituted PoC for Core Components,
I would certainly have to say absolutly not.

However, I am please to report that I have had a very positive email exchange
with one of their team members, a long standing member of Core Components.  We
are discussing working next week on retail extensions to an Ship Notice.  This
would be a very powerful PoC for CC.

> .     - They have been a better partner, as an organization, from visibility
>         and public support than any other so far

I'd be curious to learn what metric was used make this determination.

cheers,

lms