ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: I think we should use the gci proposal for the poc effortintokyo.... why?

Bob my concern is, since i do a lot of business doing interoperability
testing on technical specifications for associations, i know how much of a
miracle these poc things are to accomplish.... kudo's the poc team! i don't
know nick's feelings, and have not talked to him about the joint effort, but
i think the sooner we make a decision on what will be demonstrated the
easier it will be for nick and his team to bring of another big win for us.
the joint stuff may just add toooo much complexity.. i don't know... nick
what do you think?  best regards, rik

-----Original Message-----
From: sutor@us.ibm.com [mailto:sutor@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 9:34 AM
To: ebxml-stc@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Re: I think we should use the gci proposal for the poc effort
intokyo.... why?

I want to qualify my earlier comments a bit. It's my understanding that we
will be able to have
two related demos that will highlight both the gci and the auto industry.
I'm fine for continuing
in that way if we have the capacity to pull it off.

Bob
Bob Sutor
Program Director, e-business Standards Strategy
Office 716-243-2445 / IBM Tieline 320-9138 / Fax 716-243-1778 / Cellular
716-317-6899
Text messaging 7163176899@messaging.sprintpcs.com
sutor@us.ibm.com  -  http://www.ibm.com/xml

mblantz@LTVSteel.com on 09/27/2000 07:53:51 AM