ebxml-stc message

Subject: Personal Update

As some of you know my employment with NextERA came to an
unexpected end. Since my return home on the 2nd of December, I
have
spend most of my time getting control of my personal situation.
Today I like to pass along to you all the good news. I will start
on tomorrow my new employment with Netfish Technologies as their
Chief Technology Officer (CTO).

In regard to my active work in ebXML I have secured my future
participation. In other words I am back in business :-)

Regards

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                         ebXML & TMWG Chair
Antioch, CA USA                                +1.925.759.1670