ebxml-stc message

Subject: English or Oxford English

Hello to All,

There has been some discussion on the CC list about various languages.
Today the thread began
talking a bit about English.  There are many 'flavors' (or flavours) of
English, and doing searches may
be a problem if we don't all use the same one.  At EWG we use Oxford
English, and that's what we
have been doing at Core Components meetings.

I've heard that Oxford English is not universally used at ebXML.  I think we
need to do that, and to
specify Oxford English whenever we currently just use the work 'English.'

Comments?

Mary Kay

Program Manager
Strategic Programs