ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Report on the ebXML Registry Information Model v0.55]

I'm confused. Wasn't the process to have been that documents
that receive a favorable review from QRT would be released
immediately to the ebxml community without having to await
Executive review of the report?

This optimization is something that certain teams may be building
into their review cycles.

Thus, nearly a week has elapsed without any progress on
these two specs for no apparent reason. We cannot afford to be
so cavalier with our precious time resources as we approach the
final meetings.

Cheers,

Chris

Tim McGrath wrote:

> The period for Executive comment of the Quality Review for the Registry
> Information Model v0.55 has elapsed and so i am taking this opportunity
> to forward a copy of our report to both the Steering Committee and the
> RegRep Team.
>
> --
> regards
> tim mcgrath
> TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
> phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

> Subject: Report on the ebXML Registry Information Model v0.55
> Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:06:12 +0800
> From: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@tedis.com.au>
> To: Bob Sutor <sutor@us.ibm.com>, Bill Smith <bill.smith@sun.com>,
>      Ray Walker <raywalker@attglobal.net>, knaujok@home.com,
>      'ebXML Coordination' <ebxml-coord@lists.ebxml.org>
>      <39C9515F.C9FC24C0@tedis.com.au> <39E67E32.C0DDF00D@tedis.com.au>
>      <39EF2CF1.9C330314@tedis.com.au> <39F612B2.84DDA136@tedis.com.au>
>      <3A430F85.B28550@tedis.com.au> <3A5669D8.B5A3C861@tedis.com.au>
>      <3A5BCAFB.2C7F4F0F@tedis.com.au> <3A5F9DE6.44EDB2CF@tedis.com.au>
>
> The QR Team have reviewed the "ebXML Registry Information Model v0.55" submitted on
> 19th January 2001.
>
> We are pleased to recommend that this document be released for public review.
>
> Please find a copy of our report attached.
>
> ---
> regards
> tim mcgrath
> TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
> phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

>                                     Name: EbXML-QR-RIM-Review-Jan24.doc
>    EbXML-QR-RIM-Review-Jan24.doc    Type: Winword File (application/msword)
>                                 Encoding: BASE64
>
>   tim mcgrath <tmcgrath@tedis.com.au >
>
>   tim mcgrath
>     <tmcgrath@tedis.com.au >
>     Pager: +61(0)299633829
>     Cellular: +61 (0)438352228
>     Fax: +61(0)893352142
>     Work: +61(0)893352228
>     Conference Software Address
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name     McGrath
>   First Name    Tim
>   Version       2.1

>   tim mcgrath <tmcgrath@tedis.com.au >
>
>   tim mcgrath
>     <tmcgrath@tedis.com.au >
>     Pager: +61(0)299633829
>     Cellular: +61 (0)438352228
>     Fax: +61(0)893352142
>     Work: +61(0)893352228
>     Conference Software Address
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name     McGrath
>   First Name    Tim
>   Version       2.1
begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris