ebxml-stc message

Subject: Unable to attend StC call today

due to client meeting today, I am unable to attend the StC call.

I hope to see some minutes from today's call.

btw, we are seeing a great interest in ebXML from our clients, especially
the messaging service.  We are also seeing interest from clients to use the
ebXML Registry for knowledge management applications to manage corporate
information assets, which is critical for successful eBusiness -- truly
something UDDI cannot do! ( the benefits of a more generic solution ).  In
summary ( good and bad news ), lately I have been spending most of my time
talking about ebXML with our clients.

I apologize for my absence from this meeting -- trying to drive more
revenue.

Scott