ebxml-stc message

Subject: Fwd: 3 Drafts for public review

F.Y.I.

>From: "Klaus-Dieter Naujok" <knaujok@home.com>
>To: "Karl Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org>
>Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:49:05 -0800
>Subject: 3 Drafts for public review

Karl,

Please update the specification for review page with the attached
3 specification including their QRT comments. I am including the
html file for the new page. Please note that the TA specification
is no longer out for review since the review period has closed.
Also please make sure my email address is updated as provided in
the html page.

Klaus

Klaus-Dieter Naujok                          ebXML & TMWG Chair
Netfish Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Technology Officer