ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: URGENT: Vote on TA spec 1.0.2

Quick update (again). Great news, Duane pointed me to the document
in question and I have past on to Karl and our Webmaster the
required files. After I receive word from Karl that the material
is on our website a message will go out via our General list
informing everyone about the TA Specification being out for
approval at our closing Friday plenary session.

Regards,

Klaus
--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                          ebXML & TMWG Chair
Netfish Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Technology Officer