ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: ebXML Message Service Spec V 98b

thanks tim and the qr team.... klaus, it is yours for posting for the ebxml
wide two week review.... one more hurtle down.... rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@tedis.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 12:57 PM
To: christopher ferris
Cc: ebxml-stc@lists.ebxml.org; rvd2@worldnet.att.net;
ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org; 'ebXML Coordination'

The QR team have reviewed this document and are pleased to recommend it go
immediately for its second round of
public review.

I would ask Klaus to arrange with Karl Best for this document to be posted
to the ebXML website (with
appropriate instructions) as soon as possible.

The QR team have identified some areas where the quality of this
specification could be improved, both in its
content and its presentation.  Our intention is to submit these comments in
a separate message with the
expectation that they will be addressed as part of the public review
process.

We would like to congratulate the TRP team on producing such a professional
effort that has advanced the value
of the ebXML initiative yet further.

christopher ferris wrote:

> Tim,
>
> Attached you will find the final working draft of the
> ebXML Message Service specification, version 0.98b
> that we hereby formally submit to QRT for formal review.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

>                                                         Name: ebXML
Message Service Specification v0.98b.pdf
>    ebXML Message Service Specification v0.98b.pdf       Type: Portable
Document Format (application/pdf)

--
regards
tim mcgrath