ebxml-ta-security message

Subject: Re: Risk Assessment v0.3.6

The QR team acknowledge recipt of this document.

We shall confirm these changes and will arrange to have it published for public
review as soon as possible (target is Monday 23rd April)

I have dicussed this document with Klaus and agreed that its future process
will be a 2 week public review prior to Vienna, then edits during Vienna for a
vote as a Technical Document on the Friday.

--
regards
tim mcgrath