ebxml-ta-security message

Subject: [Fwd: Risk Assessment v0.3.6]

The Quality Review team reviewed the document "ebXML Technical
Architecture Risk Assessment v0.3.6" as submitted by the Security team
on April 21st and attached to this email (my apologies to those
receiving this for the second time!).

We recommend that this document go forward for public review as soon as
possible.

We would also like to recommend that team leads and editors involved in
ebXML specifications examine this document and take into consideration
the risks identified as it affects their areas.

In reviewing this document we wish to advise the Security team of some
editorial issues which should be addressed as part of the public
review.   These are identified in the report also attached to this
email.

Finally, I would ask Klaus to arrange with Karl for this material to be
posted for public review immediately, to provide for the 2 week period
prior to the Vienna plenary.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Risk Assessment v0.3.6
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:15:50 -0400
From: "Maryann Hondo" <mhondo@us.ibm.com>
To: tmcgrath@tedis.com.au
CC: ebxml-ta-security@lists.ebxml.org

Tim,

I have exchanged mail and had phone conversations with members of the
security team and here is our revised document with
a changelog addressing the comments submitted to us. I believe we are
ready
for public review and comment.

Maryann

(See attached file: ebXML_sec_v0.3.6.pdf)(See attached file:
3.6changelog.doc)

ebXML_sec_v0.3.6.pdf

3.6changelog.doc

Ebxml-QR-SEC-Review-Apr21.pdf