Subject: Re: UDDI

Gordon,

There is clearly overlap between UDDI and the ebXML registry and between
UDDI and ebXML partner profiles.  From what I have seen (only a glance, so
far) there is no mention of TPA in the UDDI materials that were released
today.  If you found something specifically about TPA, please let me know
where to look (document and page or subhead).

The TP team is continuing to move forward according to our original plan.

Bob Sutor briefed the steering committee on UDDI today. Any more detailed
his IBM hat on) or ebXML management. I have copied Bob Sutor on this reply
in case he wants to make a further response to your query.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center