Subject: RE: UDDI

Folks

We couldn't mention it before but Jim Hughes and I were both at the press
conference that was held earlier today in San Francisco. We'll brief the
team on the Thursday Conference call if there's time.

David
PS There is also a potential overlap with reliable messaging ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon van Huizen [mailto:gvanhuiz@progress.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 1:53 PM
To: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
Cc: ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: UDDI

Marty,

Have you had a chance to look into UDDI (a joint initiative of Ariba, MS
and IBM--papers and specs can be found at www.uddi.org)?

At first glance it appears that there is substantial overlap between
UDDI and both Reg/Rep and TPA. How do you see UDDI relating to the
ebXML/TPA work moving forward?

Thanks,

-gvh-