Subject: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]:today's conference call

Dan,

As I pointed out to Mark, we have a span of 17 time zones (I think you may
make it 18 or 19).  That makes a conference call pretty hard to do without
someone being stuck with an awful hour.

Could you suggest a time by posting it to the TP list?  Please express it
as US Eastern time since that's the time we have been discussing.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center