Subject: Re: Submission of new TA specification DRAFT

Duane,

Please note:  I am not currently on the architecture list.  Please post
this to it.

Making the changes I suggested would help.  However before I say that the
spec fully meets our needs, I would like the TP team to complete its
requirements document and then consider what points should be added to the
technical architecture document.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs