Subject: RE: TP requirements specification

Scott,

I'm copying the BP team to let them know that we're discussing our alignment
with BP terminology.

To the extent that BP terminology might evolve in the future, it's certainly
true that the TP team can't finalize our alignment with that terminology.
If our terms align with current BP usage, that's the best we can do for now.
In any case, we will still benefit greatly from starting with a simple,
clear, consistent set of terms within our team as we finalize our
requirements document and develop the PP and PA specs.

From the standpoints of simplicity, clarity, and consistency, I certainly
hope that BP terminology in XML will not diverge needlessly from the UML
terminology.

Thanks,
Tony Weida
Edifecs