Subject: RE: TP team requirements document

"Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com> on 10/10/2000 11:49:46 PM

To:   Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

Regards

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM [mailto:mwsachs@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 1:05 PM
To: Burdett, David
Subject: TP team requirements document

David,

It has been noticed that as the TP Requirements Specification has
developed, the terms Partner and Partner Agreement are essentially unused.
Those places where the word "Partner" is used in general should have to
word "Party".

Since you won't be at the F2F, I thought I would ask you if you would be
comfortable with the Requirements Specification being written entirely in
terms of "Party" and deleting the definitions of "Partner" and "Partner
Agreement".  If it isn't already in there, I would also add a statement
near the beginning that the Specification applies to both commercial and
non-commercial transactions.

Regards,
Marty

*********