Subject: Re: TP requirements for BP

Karsten,

This list seems pretty comprehensive.  I have no additions or changes at
this time.  I assume that this will be input to our joint discussion in
Tokyo.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

Karsten Riemer - Sun IR Development <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM> on
10/24/2000 11:55:09 AM

Please respond to Karsten Riemer - Sun IR Development
      <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM>