Subject: Tr: ebXML glossary

Yesterday, a new version of the glossary was distributed to the
architecture and steering committee lists. It is attached.

I looked in the glossary for possible aid in resolving the terminology
issues.  Here is what I found:

Party:  Any company, organisation, individual, or other entity that can
generate, receive, or relay documents.

   Either this is lifted directly from the TP requirements document or
   whoever suggested these words, knew that it was going to appear in the
   glossary.  In any case, here, we are fully in accord with the glossary.

Partner:  Neither defined nor listed under undefined terms.

Trading Partner:  Listed under undefined terms.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
---------------------- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 10/31/2000

anders.grangard on 10/30/2000 08:36:17 AM