Subject: MSH spec

It occurs to me that there is a terminology problem with
<ServiceInterface>.  I gather that the upper interface to the MSH is likely
to be called the service interface, MSH service interface, or something
like that.  That's in accord the way the term is used in various protocol
stacks.  However it suggests changing the name of the tag in the MSH spec.

I plan to raise this point in the terminology discussion in the TP-TRP
session in Tokyo.  Whatever term we come up with should be the same in the
TP and TRP specs.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs