Subject: Re:

David,

These need agreement between TP and TRP.  Please bring them up at the
Monday afternoon joint meeting.

I'm not sure what you mean by "type" values.  In CPP-CPA ver. 0.0, Action
brackets several properties, is identified by the request name, and also
has an attribute whose value is a unique identifier.  I expect that in the
MSH header, Action is the request name or the action identifier (the MSH
spec needs to be specific about this if it isn't already specific).
Similarly Service Interface brackets the set of action definitions that are
supported by each party.  It has an identifier which I expect will go in
the ServiceInterface (or whatever name) tag in the message header.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center