Subject: Re: Business Transaction Control Parameters (Fwd)

Karsten,

Please see attached. I've included some comments within the document
avec <CF>comment</CF>.

Cheers,

Chris

Karsten Riemer wrote:

> >----------------Begin Forwarded Message----------------<
>
> Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:01:31 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
> From: Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@east.sun.com>
> Subject: Business Transaction Control Parameters
> To: ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org, ebxml-=tp@lists.ebxml.org
>
> Hi,
> the TP team had asked for clarification of the control parameters on a
> business transaction (formerly known as commercial transaction), specifically
> the security related ones.
>
> Attached is a write-up that I think is clear, but unfortunately I am not sure
> if it is correct in every little detail :-(
>
> It has some open questions, that I think we can use to resolve the concerns
> about what level the 'business' needs to specify security at. I am referring
> to Ralph Berwanger's recent mail to MaryAnn Hondo.
>
> We are in extreme time pressure, so we can only entertain feedback during
> Friday the 22nd. Anything after that may go into a next review cycle.
>
> -karsten
> >----------------End Forwarded Message----------------<

>                                                      Name: Specifyingbehaviorofbusinesstransaction.doc
>    Specifyingbehaviorofbusinesstransaction.doc       Type: Winword File (application/msword)
>                                                  Encoding: BASE64

Specifyingbehaviorofbusinesstransaction-cf.doc

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris