Subject: Re: Latest TP team specs

Farrukh,

Remember that the TP team only started in August.

I am putting together the initial version (0.1) of the specification and
trying to meet the January QR schedule.  A lot of work remains to be done
between version 0.1 and version 1.

I plan to distribute version 0.1 on the TP list in a few days, as soon as I
complete it.  Since you are on the TP list, you will see it. In its
appendices are the DTD and XML samples for the CPP and CPA. I may send out
a version earlier that has the CPP chapter but not the CPA chapter.

What I will distribute next week has a DTD which is frozen for version 0.1.
However it will undergo changes between version 0.1 and version 1.0.  If
you need the DTD before next week, I can send it to you but there will be
changes between today and next week.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs