ebxml-tp message

Subject: RE: initial draft of CPP-CPA Specification

Attached you will find my comments on the document.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for clarifications on my comments.

Best regards and congratulations for the excellent job!

/Stefano

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Martin W Sachs [mailto:mwsachs@us.ibm.com]
 Sent: 15 January 2001 23:11
 To: ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org; ebxml-ta-security@lists.ebxml.org
 Subject: initial draft of CPP-CPA Specification

 I have attached the initial version of the CPP-CPA specification.  As
 previously indicated to the TP team, this copy has the CPP chapter but not
 the CPA chapter.  Please review the CPP chapter while I am completing the
 CPA chapter.  Please post comments and be prepared to discuss at
 Wednesday's conference call.

 Regards,
 Marty

 (See attached file: cpa-cpp-spec-0.1-interim.pdf)

 *******************

 Martin W. Sachs
 IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
 P. O. B. 704
 Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
 914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
 Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

Title:

Comments to the TPA specification V0.1 (January 15, 2001)

Stefano Pogliani, Sun Microsystems