ebxml-tp message

Subject: RE: initial draft of CPP-CPA Specification

Please disregard the previous mail since the attachment was poorly
formatted!
==
Attached you will find my comments on the document.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for clarifications on my comments.

Best regards and congratulations for the excellent job!

/Stefano

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Martin W Sachs [mailto:mwsachs@us.ibm.com]
 Sent: 15 January 2001 23:11
 To: ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org; ebxml-ta-security@lists.ebxml.org
 Subject: initial draft of CPP-CPA Specification

 I have attached the initial version of the CPP-CPA specification.  As
 previously indicated to the TP team, this copy has the CPP chapter but not
 the CPA chapter.  Please review the CPP chapter while I am completing the
 CPA chapter.  Please post comments and be prepared to discuss at
 Wednesday's conference call.

 Regards,
 Marty

 (See attached file: cpa-cpp-spec-0.1-interim.pdf)

 *******************

 Martin W. Sachs
 IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
 P. O. B. 704
 Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
 914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
 Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

Title:

Comments to the TPA specification V0.1 (January 15, 2001)

Stefano Pogliani, Sun Microsystems