Subject: RE: Delayed turnaround remark: nonrepudiation's cryptographicparameters in CPP vs CPA

Stefano.

The process of composing the CPA from two CPPs is definitely out of scope
for the TP team.  However the TP requirements specification does state
(requirement number Spec 8): " Define how a CPA may be composed from two
CPPs.  This refers to the nature of the composition rather than the process
of arriving at the composition".  In my opinion, this requirement means
that we must keep composition in mind and define the contents of the CPP to
permit composition, to the best of our ability.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center