Subject: Re: Delayed turnaround remark: nonrepudiation's cryptographicparameters in CPP vs CPA

Thoughts adding to all of this:
- The issue of combinations of choice leads to thinking that we need to
define XML Choice structures (True/False, Multiple Choice, etc).
this would lead us to consistency for expressing choice types throughout
the CPP.
- Just because a match can be made, the business need to further agree that
they will use that match with each other.
- Dale's notes on CPP and CPA perspectives are correct. Tags can be the
same but the semantics differ where used. The original
tpaML was focused more on the CPA perspective than CPP perspective given
the tpaML text.
- I originally thought also of an attribute for "negotiable". Further, I am
thinking that the CPA should have sections, what is
still under negotiation, etc, for partitioning concerns in implementation.

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

christopher ferris <chris.ferris@east.sun.com>@east.sun.com on 01/17/2001
11:59:13 AM

Sent by:  Chris.Ferris@east.sun.com