Subject: Request for feedback on Registry specs

Please assist Farrukh by reviewing the Registry specifications (see below).

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
---------------------- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 01/17/2001
04:34 PM ---------------------------

Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com> on 01/17/2001 03:59:35 PM

To:   Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc:   "Nieman, Scott" <Scott.Nieman@NorstanConsulting.com>, Yutaka Yoshida
      <Yutaka.Yoshida@eng.sun.com>

Hi Marty,

The registry team would like to get some feedback from the TP team on
our latest specifications.

Our latest specs may be found at the following URL:

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200101/msg00182.html

Please note that these versions have been submitted to QR for review. I
apologize for not having sent earlier versions for your team's review.

I look forward to hearing from you on how we should proceed forward with

this request.

Farrukh

(See attached file: najmi.vcf)

najmi.vcf