Subject: Re: service bindings

Duane,

The problem I see in your suggestion is that a delivery channel has to be
associated with a role, so if the role tags were under the collaboration
protocol tags, the delivery channel would have to point to a role tag
rather than a collaboration protocol tag.  To do that, I would need an ID
REF attribute in the delivery channel that would reference an ID element in
the role tag.  Since the role element is below the collaboration protocol
element, I'm not sure that would parse properly.  Slightly better might be
to have paired role name and role ID attributes inside the collaboration
protocol tag.  To me, this seems more cumbersome than the way we now have
it.

TP team:  what do others think of Duane's suggestion and my response.

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598