Subject: Re: Party XML Schema Defintions

Martin:

Some good progress here.  One thing that might also be nice to see is a
reference to the Party's CPP.  It appears that the <reference> element
is to be used for these types of references (eg. CPP, UDDI reference,
eCo.xml?), however, seeing as a CPP is very central to ebXML
functionality, it is probably good to explicitly call it out.

This would also depracate the need for the <communicationPoint>
element.  The CPP would be grabbed from a Registry using the default
static Registry CPA (RIM??).

Thoughts???

Duane Nickull