Subject: RE: Does the current CPA/CPP spec support multi-hop?

Philippe said ..

>>>The bottomline is that we need to differentiate between CPA information
that
covers the business aspects of the interactions between two partners, and
the information that is required to carry the message over possibly multiple
hops.<<<

I totally agree. It should be possible to specify them separately but then
link them together. I do understand that doing this within the constraints
of version 1.0 could be "time challenged". If we don't though there will be
an inconsistency between the "CPA" information that the TRP specs needs and
the information actually contained in the CPA.

David