Subject: CPP-CPA spec v.0.31

All,

Here's the revised CPP/CPA spec that incorporates the revised Role
(now CollaborationRole) section that is based on the proposal that I
sent
out previously and which has been tweaked based on some discussions
off-list that I've been having with Marty and Stefano.

I've also updated the references to collaboration protocol so that
they now say "collaboration script" as agreed in today's call.

Some other minor changes have been applied. Change tracking reflects
the changes applied by me on Marty's recently posted v0.3. I'll be
posting
both versions on the web server tomorrow along with the revised DTD and
XSD documents that reflect the changes made through v0.31.

I have also attached a revised version of Marty's change/issues list
with some comments. See everyone in Vancouver;-)

Cheers,

Chris

cpa-cpp-spec-0.31.doc

CPA-CPP-changes-v0.31.doc

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris