Subject: RE: syncReply element

Chris,

How exactly does the synchReplyMode affect message content?  Does it affect
signals as well as the (business) response?

In general, the combination of a synchReplyMode other than "none" with a
transport that doesn't support synchronous behavior seems confusing.
Perhaps the name of the attribute doesn't fully capture its intent.  In any
case, it would be great if you could come up with some explanatory text for
the spec.

Thanks,
Tony