Subject: RE: TRP comments by Shimanura-san that MAY apply to TP

Re TRP line 1735, I don't understand the comment "Use of prefix does not
follow the W3C XML Signature's DTD."  Our usage of the "ds:" prefix looks
okay to me.

The comments about outdated attribute values are correct, in that the
XMLDSIG candidate recommendation of 31-October 200 provides more recent
values.  We should update our values accordingly.

Re TRP lines 1692 and 1699, the specifics may change again in the subsequent
DSIG specs -- proposed recommendation(s) and recommendation.  We should
specifically address that possibility in the text.  The candidate
recommendation period expires in a couple weeks, so perhaps we'll the
proposed recommendation before Vienna?

Re line 1737, Canonical XML has advanced to "recommendation" status --
version 1.0 dated 15 March 2001 -- so we can expect the suggested change
(which refelcts the candidate recommendation) to be superseded shortly.

Tony