Subject: version 0.941 of specification

Attached is the latest version of our specification.  This version will be
submitted for public review later this week, subject to the following:

   Incorporation of the latest XSD, DTD, and example documents
   (messageOrderSemantics attribute to be added to them).

   Some clarification of the text about messageOrderSemantics.

   Anything else that may turn up.

Please review this specification before our Wednesday conference call.
Substantive changes are highlighted with change tracking.

We will discuss whatever needs to be discussed during the conference call,
after which I will put in any final updates and submit it.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: cpa-cpp-spec-0.941.doc)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598