Subject: RE: Vienna agenda

Ravi,

In my previous posting, I neglected to comment on your concern about
dependency on the ebXML Message Service.  There is no dependency.  There
are elements and attributes that support the ebXML Message Service but the
specification states that alternative messaging services can be supported
by supplying appropriate new element if necessary.

I have all of your comments on the my agenda list for Vienna.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center