Subject: nonrepudiation (signing messages)

The NonRepudiation element specifies signing of the messages using XMLDSIG.
Its child elements are Protocol, HashFunction,  SignatureAlgorithm, and
Certificate.  I have recently been asked whether NonRepudiation also has to
have a Transform(s) element. If XMLDSIG provides a choice of Transform,
then the choice should probably be expressed under NonRepudiation.
Alternatively, we might prescribe a particular answer in the text and not
need an element.

If something about transforms is needed in the specification, let's put it
on the list for the maintenance release.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center